QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Job duties will include:
• Generate schematics and PCB layouts for RF and audio amplifier circuits.
• Design a FM radio tuner board for vehicles.
• Design an audio amplifier board for vehicles.
• Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or related field.
• Excellent knowledge of radio tuners.
• Knowledge of antenna types and fundamentals.
• Designing experience in Low Noise Amplifiers, Power Amplifiers, Up Down Converters, Bias-tees, Directional Couplers.
• Knowledge of audio amplifier classes.
• Knowledge of RF theory.
• Ability to use multi-meters, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers to test and troubleshoot electronic hardware.
• Analyze and simulate RF system performance.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to pursue continuous research and learn new technologies and methods.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge of car radio tuner and receiver is a plus.
• Familiarity with RFIC design and development is preferred.
• Knowledge of audio amplifier classes that are used in cars.