Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. We provide its customers with a wide product range including natural flavours, natural colours and textures as well as healthy and functional ingredients for foods and beverages. Join Döhler and contribute with your vision and ideas to drive major projects. We are looking for talents who are committed to our ultimate customer focus and who are ready to deliver their best performance in a thriving environment.
Döhler Turkey is looking for Developer Application for our beverage laboratory to be employed in our Istanbul Maltepe Office with the following qualifications;
- Working on new product and recipe development processes,
- Development of innovative product projects,
- Performing and monitoring all quality control analyzes in the product development process,
- Follow-up monitoring of Turkish Food Codex, EU Legislation and similar standards and examining the appropriateness of the developments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Engineering or Chemical Engineering departments,
- Min. 3 years of experience in beverage lab.,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and SAP,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Good team player, strong communication skills,
- Highlighting the creativity feature in product development,
- Analytical thinking with innovative point of view, high problem solving skill,
- The ability to work under pressure and stress,
- Willing to take initiative and responsibility,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- A various and highly responsible field of activities at an innovative and growing company.
- Exciting challenges involving Döhler’s very broad product portfolio.
- A customer and service-oriented working environment with plenty of freedom for ownership and for personal initiatives.
- Flat hierarchies, efficient teams and short decision processes within a family-owned business.
- A challenging job with an international orientation.
- State-of-the-art technologies with a strong focus on digitalization.