QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döktaş Iron Casting has been founded in 1973 in Orhangazi county of Bursa city is the biggest and leader foundry in Turkey. In Bursa Orhangazi facilities cast iron, nodular cast iron and machining activities and in Manisa Organized Industrial Zone facilities high and low pressured aluminum cast and aluminum rim production are being carried on.
Döktaş has joined GÜRİŞ Holding in July 2018.
Döktaş with its annual production capacity of 160.000 tons of cast iron, 14.400 tons of aluminum cast and 1.440.000 pieces of rim, produces aluminum, nodular cast iron and grey cast iron to the automotive, construction machinery, agricultural machinery and machinery manufacturers.
Being in 160th rank in ISO Top 500 Companies List in 2018, Döktaş has an important place in Turkish economy with its 2500 employees.
We’re looking for a “New Products Project Engineer” for our Bursa/Orhangazi Plant, and We’re waiting for the application of the candidates providing the following qualifications:
· Engineering Degree in Machine or Metallurgical Engineering is a Must,
· Having an Experience of Project Management,
· Preferably, Casting Plant Experience,
· Can use good level of Siemens NX12, Creo, Catia,
· Good at MS Office,
· Upper-intermediate level of English, at least,
· Having Strong Communication Skills, Ready to Teamwork,
· For male Candidates Having Completed Military Service
· Residing or Can Reside in Bursa, Orhangazi, Gemlik or Yalova.
· (S)he will take part in the proposal phase and engagement of new parts.
· Preparing technical evaluation and making cost calculations for new projects and proposal requests.
· To manage new product engagements, startups.
· To report regularly to the supervisor and the customer.
· To check and report the suitability of the project deadline by coordinating the production of Casting Tools and Machining Fixtures.
· To follow up and report the entire process from opening a Production Request to Shipment in New Product projects.