QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Domino's Turkey is the largest home delivery company in Turkey with around 550 stores and DP Eurasia is the exclusive master franchisee of the Domino’s Pizza brand in Turkey, Russia, Azerbaijan and Georgia. Our company became the first Company with a majority of its operations in Turkey to list at the Premium Segment of the London Stock Exchange.
We are looking for a System Analyst who will be a member of our Business Applications team.
· Relevant educational background from Engineering and Social Sciences faculties of universities
· At least 2 years of experience in ERP - Project Management processes,
· Entrepreneur and human relations should be strong, problem solving ability
· Negotiating with relevant business units to determine software needs and assessing incoming requests,
· Carrying out the analysis studies required for the projects, improvements and corrections,
· Preparation of requireddocuments and guidelines,
· Working with the software teams about the desired software,
· Conducting quality tests after development and before user acceptance tests and supporting the user acceptance tests,
· Coordination and management of Internal Customer and Information Technologies,
· Ensuring that the applications are published in a timely and error-free manner,
· Identifying systemic requirements and failures in a timely manner, contacting the relevant units and
· following up until the problem is resolved.
· Analyzing needs, working with functional departments to improve the process; development and sustainability
· of the structure that will ensure the best support of all operations of the company with information systems,
· Relationship management with business partners,
· Periodic reporting of project processes and situations,
· Management of analysis, development, testing and transition to live processes in accordance with development process management in IT Business Applications Projects,
· Process management, coordination and sharing of IT Project situations with project stakeholders,
· Identifying and adapting the most appropriate customer alternatives in business applications projects,
· Implementation of change management, finding the root cause of the problems and problems that may arise in routine operation and finding solutions accordingly.