QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DowAksa, an international indirect joint venture between the Dow Chemical Company and Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş., established in 2012, is providing and selling high quality carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced advanced composite solutions by applying science, world class manufacturing capabilities and technical knowledge, to the industrial clients.
DowAksa is selling to diversified industrial market areas.
End users are;
DowAksa is offering the role of a Technical Purchasing Specialist;
• BSc / MSc degree in Engineering or any other related Engineering fields (Mechanical, Electric-Electronic, Chemical, Metallurgy etc..),
• At least 3 years of purchasing experience with preferably technical background, (preferably in the chemical industry),
• Proficiency in written and spoken English,
• Experienced in negotiation and management of supplier contract process,
• Experienced in Supplier Management (selection- relationship management-evaluation),
• Experienced in import operations process tracking (such as Letter of Credit, Incoterms, etc.),
• Excellent communication and coordination skills, problem-solving abilities, strong negotiation skills and extensive research skills,
• Living or willing to live in Yalova or nearby such as Karamürsel, Gölcük,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Operating all procurement processes following the standards and procedures that DowAksa is subject to,
• Responsible to purchasing all of the required goods and services at the appropriate quality, reasonable prices and appropriate time through the departments,
• Managing the whole contract negotiations with the suppliers and coordinating the supplier, corporate law and related technical units to complete purchasing process,
• Directing the Import Operation Unit in case of purchasing from abroad and providing the control of import Letter of Credit and Letter of Indemnity in case of it is necessary,
• Performing the control of payments to suppliers at the right time and working coordinately with the Finance and Accounting Department,
• Following up the logistics to maintain the delivery of the goods on time and ensuring the arrival of the orders to the factory properly,
• Responsible for doing market research and sourcing of suppliers according to the internal requirements. (Finding new supplier, classifying, working with the classified suppliers, evaluation, and enhancing the sustainability.),
• Evaluating the quality of the good/services and due dates by continuously communicating the suppliers, following the elimination of negativities that will affect the quality and to take necessary measures to prevent the recurrence of the complaints if any.