QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DowAksa, an international indirect joint venture between the Dow Chemical Company and Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş., established in 2012, is providing and selling high quality carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced advanced composite solutions by applying science, world class manufacturing capabilities and technical knowledge, to the industrial clients.
DowAksa is selling to diversified industrial market areas.
End users are;
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Mechanical Design and Installation,
- Proficiency in Autocad or relevant CAD software,
- Preferably good knowledge of engineering materials, equipment design, calculation programs,
- Proficiency in written and spoken English,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Good communication and coordination skills, competent in teamwork, strong analytical approach, enable a learning approach to solve problems,
- Residing or to be residing in Yalova or Karamürsel,
- Having no obstacle for travelling inland and abroad.
- Cost estimation for equipment, utility units, proses units and whole plant for alternative investment options,
- Conceptual design, proses unit and plant layout Prepearion and Revision,
- Equipment specification Prepearion and Revision,
- Equipment design, material selection and engineering calculation skills,
- RFQ Prepearion and Revision,
- Proposal approval and evaluation for system/equipment,
- Equipment manufacturing and Installation progress control according to project Schedule,
- Managing and coordinating the installation subcontractors,
- Project Start Up and Handover,
- Dealing daily quality and production issues in terms of solving the problem, generation and implementation of engineering solution to the problem.