GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
DowAksa, an international indirect joint venture between the Dow Chemical Company and Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş., established in 2012, is providing and selling high quality carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced advanced composite solutions by applying science, world class manufacturing capabilities and technical knowledge, to the industrial clients.
DowAksa is selling to diversified industrial market areas.
End users are;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry
- Preferably MSc in related fields on Chemistry
- Minimum 3 years laboratory work experience in Quality Units, preferably in polymeric materials industries
- Possess hands-on analytical equipment capabilities (GPC, FTIR, HPLC, DMA, Rheometer, etc.)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in MS Office and MS Project
- Residing or to be residing in Yalova, Karamürsel or İstanbul Anatolian Side
- Having no obstacle for travelling inland or abroad.
The company is offering the role of Specialist Chemist;
- In order to provide product quality and continuity; to ensure accurate, reliable and timely laboratory analyzes for the final product. Interpret, evaluate and report the results
- Using laboratory facilities in solving problems that arise in DowAksa production processes
- Provide laboratory contribution to product development and/or process development studies for product and process design-development
- Analysis, testing, etc. for all kinds of internal and external research for the clarification of customer complaints
- Taking part as a team member and contributing to new projects to be realized in the light of company goals
- Ensuring the establishment of the quality assurance system in accordance with the enterprise and the transmission of the system.