QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EAK Digital is a leading marketing communications and PR agency within the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry. At EAK Digital, we are looking for new members to join our team that share our company ethos of being hugely passionate, emotionally intelligent, proactive, and positive each and every day. At EAK Digital, we have a spirit of continuous learning, cheering one another on to the finishing line and sharing in one and each others success. We are looking for our new superstars to join our team and be uniquely involved in technology that is changing the face of the world we live in.
Join EAK Digital and be at the forefront of the tech revolution.
- Conduct daily media research looking for breaking news, trends, and insights that could be used and leveraged to feature your clients in the media.
- Build 2 x new relationships each week with existing members of the media by using online social media tools and video calls.
- To be responsible for the ideation of pitch ideas, pitching and securing client's media coverage across TV, digital publications, podcasts, and YouTube.
- To report back to the client on the progress of your work in a positive and confident manner, managing client expectations.
- Copywriting press releases, copyediting, and drafting topics for thought leadership articles for your clients.
- Attend in-person project kick-off workshops with the client and attend industry conferences with EAK Digital if required by the business.
- Secure 3 - 5 media opportunities for any given client per week.
- Contribute to daily meetings, and be proactive in client communication, updating and liaising with your clients on PR activities, and offering ideas to help push the client's message.
- Maintain documents for tracking project progress, for the purpose of reporting back to your clients.
- To be involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- An existing network of contacts within business, finance, technology, cryptocurrency and blockchain media and publications.
- Experience working with influencers across Twitter and Youtube.
- A previous track record of success in securing international press coverage for clients in top tier media.
- Ability to speak multiple languages (in particular Russian, Korean, Mandarin and Japanese)
- A degree related to the field of Marketing Communications & Public Relations
- Solid computer prowess and project management skills.
- Outstanding organization with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and targets.
- A passion for the media, including social media.
- A flair for creativity, strategic thinking, and innovation.
Working Hours: Standard UK working hours (flexible working can be discussed for the right candidate).
Please Note: This is a remote position with occasional required travel. A bespoke cover letter is required for this position.
* applications must be made in English