QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
What if you could grow your career while making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place? Help prevent the spread of infection? And touch what is fundamental to saving lives? As a respected leader in healthcare, we foster collaboration to create innovative solutions that improve health outcomes and keep patients safe. We are a global leader making an impact and delighting our customers in more than 170 countries, in a workplace where our voices matter, our contributions are rewarded and our employees are inspired. Make an impact. Build the healthcare career you’ve always wanted. Join our team and experience more.
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Healthcare team as a Biomedical Technical Service Specialist in Ankara. Our goal is to provide healthcare professionals with innovative infection prevention solutions that help increase efficiency, improve outcomes and help reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections. You will interact with a variety of clinical settings including operating rooms, interventional radiology, ultrasound, cardiac catheterization labs and ambulatory surgical centers.
What’s in it For You:
· The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
· The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
· The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
Installation & Repair Of Company Products
· To diagnose and fault find the repair of company products
· To undertake the service and repair of company products to the required standards
· To undertake the testing of company products and provide fully completed test and service reports
· To perform upgrades, periodic maintenances and calibrations on company devices as required.
· Keeping proper number of spare parts inventory to fulfill warranty downtime obligations.
· Acting on time on TS requests coming by contracted customers to avoid any monetary fine. To propose price policies to be applied according to market conditions and customer payment periods; to put the approved policies into practice; to monitor the implementation by technical service personnel.
· To establish relations with the key actors affecting the decision to purchase technical service products and services as well as with existing/potential customers to improve and maintain continuity of such relations
Training and Support
· To support service partners/dealers and team members in troubleshooting company products
· To assist with the training of service partners/dealers through training workshops
· To ensure all relevant repair/service information is entered into the database.
· To ensure the calibration validity of any test equipment used to repair company products
· To perform calibration of equipment as required
· To ensure any customer complaints received by service department are handled within company quality system guidelines
Continued Professional Growth
· To develop relevant skills and knowledge by attending courses or make sure the needed knowledge is retained within the company
· To update on legal changes and or requirement on an ongoing basis
· To be aware of and to support continuously the development and implementation of the company quality system
· Associate or bachelor’s degree in Biomedical, Electrical and / or Mechanical engineering or relevant disciplines
· Fluency in English spoken and written
· Minimum three years’ experience in multinational medical device companies
· Good service technology knowledge
· Good diagnostic/fault finding skills.
· Computer skills/literacy
· Travel Percentage: Up to 75%