GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for an accomplished Technical Sales Representative for our Industry Group located in Bursa or Istanbul. If you are a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a worldwide leader and growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits. You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco programs and services in targeted accounts within the Light Industry Group. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills and on converting strategic competitive accounts. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies.
What You Will Do:
• Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities in existing customer base, and in major, competitively-held accounts, to meet defined territory sales and profit increase goals. Target % sales time will be approximately 40%.
• Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory. • Deploy a value added sales process in an assigned territory.
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives.
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges
• Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
• Actively sell and support Nalco innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco.
• Advise business unit leadership in Light Industry customers on products and strategies to expand market share.
• Demonstrate the ability to stabilize jeopardy business in large, strategic accounts.
• Travel within assigned sales territory.
• Daily management of key customer accounts, managing their site chemical treatment programs (program development/recommendations), problem solving & trouble shooting, interfacing with customers from field personnel to top tier management.
• Day to day management of client relationships, including site visits to review, evaluate and monitor equipment performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Environmental) or Chemistry,
• 20-40% overnight travel required to support sales territory,
• Must have a valid Driver's License,
• 1+ years of successful technical sales in the water treatment or specialty chemical industry with a proven track record for selling competitive business and for territory growth,
• Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience,
• Knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems,
• High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems),
• History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation,
• Prior experience that required excellent communication skills,
• Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills,
• Sales history of calling on multi-level plant, and developing executive-level relationships,
• Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task,
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely on technical matters and a solid commitment to first class customer service and support,
• Previous experience working in the field with water treatment and process improvement utilizing chemical solutions as an engineer or engineer with additional sales experience,
• Strong planning skills and self-discipline are key requirements for this position,
Be part of our culture where you can Create your Difference… in a Company that makes a Difference … Start anywhere. Go everywhere.
At Nalco, we are the world’s largest sustainability services company focused on industrial water, energy and air applications; delivering significant environmental, social and economic performance benefits to our customers. We help our customers reduce energy, water and other natural resource consumption, enhance air quality, minimize environmental releases and improve productivity and end products while boosting the bottom line.
We’re about safety. We’re about sustainability. We’re more than innovative solutions for water, energy and air. We earn customers for life and enhance the lives of our employees while protecting the planet.
Nalco is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.