QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
edelkrone is the World’s leading and most innovative company in the filmmaking industry focused on providing its customers with unmatched filmmaking solutions. edelkrone is seeking a full-time CRM representative who is bilingual in English (American English preferred) and Turkish, additionally German is a plus both written and conversational.
All candidates are required to submit a cover letter in English.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 years of professional experience in customer relations management at a global consumer product manufacturing company is preferred.
• Experience in CRM software tools such as Salesforce or Zenmate.
• Knowledgeable of e-commerce tools, CRM tools, online sales fulfillment.
• The GRE General Test Analytical Writing measure combined score of 4.5 or above, or a graduate degree is preferred.
• Mac and PC skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and ability to learn other specific programs/systems.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high energy, high volume, demanding, results oriented environment.
• Outgoing personality and positive attitude with excellent communication skills (verbal, written, email).
• Hands-on and approachable team member.
• Extremely detail oriented skill set and have a high degree of “urgency” regarding task management.
• Make effective decisions based on the data analysis.
• Think analytically and be a problem solver.
• This is a hands-on position for a driven individual (both career and personal growth) with a thorough understanding of customer service, operations and data management.
• The ideal candidate will have email and phone customer service experience and be technology savvy. Qualified candidates will be both highly independent but also be able to work in a collaborative team environment. Must have experience working in a high-volume, e-commerce work environment.
• Essential Functions:
• Act as Point of Escalation for critical customer incidents that impact customers’ use of products.
• Utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, fast paced environment.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat.
• Find opportunities to recommend additional products to customers based on the customer needs and past purchases.
• Use ticket-aggregating customer service dashboard to track tickets, issues, and necessary customer follow ups.
• Contribute to the overall success and profitability of edelkrone.