QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a ' Project Engineer' for in projects,
What are my abilities?
· Min. bachelor degree in Electrical Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineer
· Experience as a Electrical Engineer for Industrial and preferably Power Plant projects,
· Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
· Experience with MS Office Suite
· Experience with Autocad, Experience with Eplan is a +
· 2+ years’ industry experience,
· Willingness and ability to travel to various cities and outsite countries
· Fluent in English both verbal and written, Second Language is a +,
· No military service obligation
· Ability to work well under pressure,
· Candidates up to Age 32,
What are my responsibilities?
· Requirements analysis and definition of technical specifications
· Power supply and energy management analysis
· Design of electrical system
· High Voltage and Low Voltage wiring harness design (Layout, schematics, 2D/3D)
· Coordinate with customers/consultants to successfully complete the project in time and quality.
· Lead nominated projects.
· Obtain communication with all departments of unit, drive action & recovery plans, meet customers, partners, contractors, consultants.
· Site management and work management at site projects
· Make technical and commercial follow-up of the projects from kick-off to closure.
· Control / manage on time customer documentation, technical drawings, customer approvals, site managements etc.
· Experienced in systems engineering approaches to solve problems