QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Patient Aftercare Nurse
Reports To Patient Villa Manager
The Patient Aftercare Nurse will report to the Patient Villa Manager and above.
The role of a Patient Aftercare Nurse revolves around the safety, wellbeing, and recovery of each and every patient who visits us for cosmetic surgery; this is not limited to the patient only but may include that of accompanying guests also. This means, providing care where necessary to the patient directly, as well as maintaining a comfortable and safe environment for them during their stay.
Our members of staff are required to work on a 24 hour shifts.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Welcome the patients (and guests if appl.) at the villa arriving from the airport, show them around and give them necessary information about the villa and their surgery.
• Stay at the Patient aftercare villa overnight for 24 hours. From time-to-time, you may be asked to complete additional shifts.
• Fill in the required forms and file them accordingly and carefully.
• Provide all prescribed medications to each patient along with information about said medication and its usages.
• Provide additional medical support where necessary, especially, but not limited to emergency situations.
• Assist each patient (and guest) with their requests (where reasonable).
• See that each Villa is well maintained, this includes but is not limited to; Tidiness, Hygiene, comfort, accessibility.
• From time-to-time conduct checks of each room, including the Patient rooms.
• From time-to-time conduct checks on each patient to ensure that they are happy and have their needs and requests met.
• Assist all other members of staff with their duties (where reasonable).
• Assist to create and maintain a comfortable, safe, and relaxed environment.
Qualifications and requirements
• Nursing qualification or above.
• Fluent in English speaking, reading, and writing.
• Outgoing and fun personality.
• High tolerance for dealing with potentially difficult people.
• Be flexible with your time and be able to complete shifts on short notice.
• A full driver’s license with access to a vehicle would also be helpful.