QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Prospecting through: Traffic at sales centre, email, phone calls, management referred clients, Real Estate agents referred clients, lending institutions, social function, using personnel network.
- Reaching sales target.
- Maintain knowledge on competition and prices.
- Providing superior customer service.
- Must attend mandatory training classes/workshops/seminars.
- Must work weekends and holidays.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Map and adapt key performance indicators.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Must have good Real Estate knowledge & be familiar with new home sales.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to learn and use CRM.
- Must maintain product knowledge (existing and new).
- Must be always well informed about available finance, interest rates, minimum down payment required and the latest financial trends in the market.
- Must have knowledge on legal issues pertaining to sale of properties.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.