QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Unlimited energy sources such as the sun, wind and water are at the world's disposal and today, one of our most challenging responsibilities is to capture and make full use of these vast resources. ENERCON, Germany's largest wind turbine manufacturer, is ready to meet this challenge. With production plants on three continents and a market representation in 47 countries, committed employees are working towards ENERCON's success on global scale. Our wind turbines are equipped with highly sophisticated technological features.
The subsidiary of ENERCON in Turkey is expanding with success and we would like to invite applications from qualified persons prepared to take up this challenge.
To support our team in İzmir, we are looking to recruit a Logistics Coordinator.
If you are interested in for this position with ENERCON in Turkey and would like to receive further information, please send us your English Curriculum Vitae and covering letter, indicated your salary expectations and your earliest availability.
• Completed vocational training in the logistics/haulage field or many years of experience in the logistics business (wind energy/heavy lift/crane services)
• Preferably a university degree with a focus on transport/logistics
• Technical and logistical understanding
• Many years of experience in the logistics business (wind energy/heavy lift/crane services)
• Proficiency in MS-Office
• SAP ERP/SCM skills preferable
• High level of flexibility and geographical mobility as well as willingness to frequently go on international business trips
• Excellent command of the English language, German language is plus
• In possession of driver´s license
• Military service completed for male candidates
• Assume operating responsibility for logistics projects in a particular region
• Act as an interface between and as point of contact for Project Management, Sales, Service Dispatch/Installation team, transport & crane service provider, works and stevedoring at the harbour for the particular project
• Coordinate all incoming and outgoing transports on the construction site and crane operations in the respective area of responsibility
• Coordinate flow of information between construction site, loading agent at the harbour, and transport & crane service provider in a particular region
• Plan and update transport data for direct legs and subsequent legs in SAP
• Perform/coordinate and/or monitor route inspections
• Follow up on approvals/permits
• Maintain data and report on extra costs
• Perform project review/service provider evaluation
• Participate actively in “early warning system” before project execution
• Coordinate with transshipment/subsequent leg/crane buyer, customs & documentation clerk in case of truck transports into third countries, and project team The distribution of working hours is approximately 50 % at the office and 50 % on the construction site.