QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Partner with product owners and designers to define and develop new features; implement solutions that improve our business processes.
· Accountable for service development from inception to operation, including road-maps, releases, post releases, feature expansions.
· Accountable for developing programming tools and techniques for IT department, provides guidance for method, platform, applications, and compatibility
· New and existing products & services
Required Skills & Experience
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or related Engineering is required, a Masters degree is desirable
· Participating in the full agile project lifecycle by designing, storyboarding, prototyping, developing, testing, deploying, and implementing custom business applications using the latest tools and technologies
· Proven track-record of working in high-scalable and available backend service solutions
· Curious in Microservice technologies and/or RESTful Web services
· Curious in Test-Driven Development practices
· Curious in hot technologies Docker, Kubernetes, CI, CD and DevOps practices
· Curious with Testing methods, including unit, integration tests and API tests.
· Excellent communication skills: writing well, speaking well, and listening well