GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Erdemir Mühendislik Yönetim ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. provides the OYAK Mining Metallurgy companies with engineering services and project management services for investment projects covering a wide range of services from planning to implementation within the process starting from feasibility studies and ending with the commissioning of the facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, project management or related discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum 3 years of project controls experience on a multi-disciplinary EPC job or equivalent job.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Experience in Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Previous Primavera Unifier knowledge preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiation, problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken).
- We are looking for candidates who can live in Zonguldak/Ereğli & Hatay/İskenderun.
- Responsible for overall Planning, Scheduling for all assigned Projects within the PMO function. Cost engineering, cost estimating, and cost analysis/control activities for small to large-scale projects. Will review invoices and cost codes for correct collection of revenue.
- Maintains relationships with project personnel, particularly with individual discipline group leaders and engineers. May have continuing contacts with Project Managers, project team members, and working and supervisory level personnel of other departments.
- Reports to and receives technical and operational guidance from Planning & Control Supervisor.
- Planning: Obtains required schedule information by all disciplines/functions. Coordinates with all departments to ensure understanding of total project schedule needs. Responsible for total integration of schedule activities. Identifies schedule considerations and problems resulting from inter-discipline or functional restraints and interfaces.
- Planning: Obtains required schedule information from multinational Contractors and Design Firms.
- Planning: Monitors, reports critical path, and schedule performance of the total project. Conducts project schedule analysis and studies of problem areas to determine criticality of schedule activities. Recommends alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
- Cost Engineering: Prepares specific budgets in accordance with prescribed standards and procedures.
- Cost Engineering: Monitors cost recording, monitoring, and reporting practices for compliance with applicable standards.
Planlama ve Kontrol Mühendisi pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.Planlama ve Kontrol Mühendisi İş İlanları