QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Matching resource and target data, identification of cycles, designing data flow
· Improving and monitoring ETL Software. Performing integration and performance tests.
· Improving data cleaning modules, performing data quality tests, taking part in maintenance and observing activities for the continuity of the process.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Electronic and Communications Engineering, Electric and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer and Control Engineering,
· Strong communication and teamwork skills,
· Strong willingness to self learning, researching on different and new topics,
· Very good analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills,
· Being solution and result oriented,
· Resides/able to reside in Kdz. Eregli.