·Develop and maintain our digital lead generation efforts including paid search, paid social, video, display and retargeting campaigns with the agencies.
·Optimize traffic to deliver quality and quantity of leads, including working together with other channels such as organic, affiliate and content marketing
·Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end digital customer experience, customer journeys and behaviors.
·Identify and put into practice the latest digital growth techniques and assist the rollout of new performance marketing channels and campaigns
·Develop and execute SEO and content strategy
·Collaborate with the Product and IT teams to develop digital marketing plans.
·Drive continuous A/B testing primarily for emails and landing pages to continuously improve channel performance Extensively use Google Analytics to drive efficiencies in performance
·Plan monthly and quarterly KPIs and success metrics
·Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
·Closely follow industry trends and news and manage social media accounts by creating compelling content and promote content through various channels ensuring a strong web presence
·Manage and track marketing budgets / forecasting and detailed reporting.
• Proven performance marketing operations preferably in ecommerce or health, with a track record of driving revenue & growth
• Ability to think strategically to target different personas with the right messaging
• Excel skills and deep understanding of web analytics understanding of channel specific tracking technologies, ability to spec and test implementation
• Extraordinary problem solving, project management and analytical skills
• Exceptionally strong project management skills to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and to juggle multiple projects quickly
• Obsessed with details and has a strong eye for quality
• Excellent in project and time management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people management and leadership skills
• Expertise in managing social media platforms
• Experience in email marketing & demand/lead generation is a plus
• Forward thinking, innovative mindset
• Ability to manage and track marketing budgets / forecasting and detailed reporting.
• Investigative personal approach, analytical thinking and Self-Assurance by taking initiatives.
• Preferably experienced on the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
• Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience,
• Fluency in speech and writing in English.
• Result oriented, self-motivated and hard working,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• A great team player