QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· GMO coordinator works with the marketing managers in their roles by creating and implementing a standard campaign process to support consistent metrics, lead flow management, compliance to standards, and continuous improvement.
· Assesses the organization’s current Marketing capabilities against future Marketing objectives and requirements, and formulates a strategy to build required competencies through internal development and recruitment.
· Maintains the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal and repository of best practices.
· Project Management: Ensuring all Marketing projects are moving along on time and adjusting timelines with appropriate parties if necessary
· Liaising between product marketing and creative teams for external and internal design projects, make sure that everyone is up-to-date on status of projects
· Assist Creative Manager with project management on collaborative creative projects, including vendor assignment, resource and schedule management
· Work cross-functionally w/key stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Creative)
· Manage and forecast online budgets supporting geographies
· Identify online media buying opportunities and negotiate tests to determine profitability of online campaigns
· Report and provide key insights ensuring programs are meeting forecasts as well as determining effectiveness of social spend
· Manage relationship with media partners to ensure all media buys are properly set up.
· To prepare project plans, status reports identify risks and resolve issue logs and keep all up to date
· Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors if necessary
· Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions
· Budget management - for all marketing vendors, incl. vendor set ups and purchase requisition orders.
· Manage monthly expense report
· Liaison and main point of contact between finance/AP and marketing
· Manage vendor relationships