QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1200 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in telecommunication sector
- Experience in XML, XSLT, WSDL
- Experience in SOAP and REST API
- Web service test experience with SoapUI and Postman
- Knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite (preferably 12c) and its technical details
- Experience about defining, designing, and implementing Web Services with BPEL composites and OSB pipelines is a plus for experienced candidates
- Java and J2EE experience is an asset
- Knowledge in Camunda and WSO2 is a plus for experienced candidates
- Desire to learn and achieve targets
- Good command of written and spoken English; since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Development in SOA Suite platforms
- Documentation in the developed software
- Deep down investigation, identifying the root causes of problems and resolving effectively