QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 800 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
The general qualifications of this position include the followings;
• BS or MS in economics, business administration or related departmants of universities.
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Min 2 years of experience in budget, reporting or audit process
- Excellent knowledge in tax, cost accounting and financial reporting standards
- Excellent command of MS Office programs,
- Effective communication and team-work skills
• Excellent command of written and spoken English is a "must"
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of a growing organization and will be responsible of budget and reporting in internal and international process.
- He/she will be responsible for:
- Controlling and consolidation the budgets prepared by all departments in accordance with the assumptions and targets of the company
- Preparing presentation for monthly activities of the business units with comparing the budget and the actual financials in the previous month,
- Collection and analizing the datas for the preparation of management reports,
- Preparing and presenting Budget-Action reports in monthly and quarterly periods,
- Taking part in the Financial Affairs Department; establishing and developing systems for budgeting, financial analysis and reporting; and responsible of checking compliance with financial procedures,
- Supporting the independent audit process,
- Supporting the reporting and auditing processes of foreign subsdiaries,
- Managing budget (revenue, expenditure, investment) and planning activities for business units