QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 900 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Experience in Angular 2 (and over versions), RxJS and TypeScript
- Ability to using at least one state management library with Angular (NGXS, NGRX)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS (SASS preferred), HTTP and Rest
- Ability to writing Cross-browser applications and used to working asynchronous.
- Knowledge and usage of Git, NPM, Yarn
- High performance reusable code writer.
- Have an idea about software security.
- Focus on user experience
- Good command of written and spoken
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player.
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Actively work on the development of interfaces with Angular 8 on the project to develop and work with a team who knows can apply software standards at a good level