QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 900 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related discipline
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- 7 + years of experience in software development preferably in telecommunication sector
- SOA Development experience is an asset
- Having knowledge and experience to manage the project in terms of team management and architecture
- Oracle SOA, Oracle Service Bus (OSB) knowledge/experience is an asset
- Desire to learn and achieve targets
- Good command of written and spoken
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player.
The successful new joiner will be a member of a strong team in local and international projects, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Establishing software development plans, coordinating with other teams
- To be in the design, coding and testing processes of the application modules in accordance with design specifications.
- Managing integration processes within different IT systems
- Provision of a temporary / permanent solution to resolve the problems experienced in the issues that are responsible for the software.