QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
• Undergraduate degree
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Management
• Can use MS Office programs well.
• Has ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor certificate.
• Effective communication and expression
• Excellent planning, organizing skills
• Analytical thinking
• Collaborative team player
• Continuous development and learning
The successful new joiner will be a member of an innovative team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Taking part in all activities carried out in the field of Quality Management
• Preparing the Quality Management System Procedures, instructions and forms, following the current, performing revisions and training.
• To take part in quality processes such as risk management, non-compliance, corrective / preventive action system, internal / external audit.
• To improve the production process documentation and take part in the internal control of the projects.
• Taking part in ISO 9001, IS0 27001 system certification