QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 800 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related discipline
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- 3-7 years of experience managing about application management and optimization
- Experience managing about Linux systems
- Experience Troubleshooting, Perl/Python/Go, Tomcat/Nginx/Web logic/Apache
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Performance Tuning
- Knowledge of Shell-scripting strong documentation and troubleshooting skills
- Experience of Middleware Administration
- Available to work in flexible hours, 24x7 varying shifts including weekends
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Maintenance, deployment, and administrative tasks related to our application
- Building and maintaining databases in both OLTP and OLAP environments
- Designing and implementing automation using scripts
- Related administrative duties
- Managing for Linux systems, AWS and Middleware applications