QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
• BS or MS in Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, Statistics or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
• Min 5 years of experience in business/system analysis and/or test methodologies; preferably in telco industry
• Experience in business process, UI/UX design, screen validation and data preparation
• Excellence knowledge of business methods and technologies about Business Analysis in Software Development Lifecycle
• High analytic abilities to explain customer requirements for development and test members.
• Good knowledge in technical documentation process
• Good communication with related parties in project management process
• Keen abilities in SQL, especially Postgresql.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English; since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
• Ability to lead the junior analysts among the team.
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and analyzing the business needs of the customers, preparation of detailed reports for the software team
• Communication with customer in English, in order to receive new change requsts, estimate effort for each request, analysis and document it
• Making decision on bug analysis of the product by debating with operational team members and customer business teams
• Testing software applications as well as documentation using corporate standards
• Joining to meetings with technical design teams to clarify the customer needs for a much more understandable design