QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 900 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer, Management, Industrial, Mathematics Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mathematical Engineering from reputable universities
- 5 or more years of experience as DevOps Specialist
- Docker , Dockerfile, docker-compose (must)
- Kubernetis , AWS cloudformation , Ansible (must)
- Experience with scripting languages :Bash, Python
- Experience with build tools: Maven Ant, Gradle
- Experience with source code management tools: GIT
- Strong open-source track record on Github, preferably in Kubernetes tooling projects
- Devops experience with one or more public cloud providers (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Kubernetes experience, standalone and as part of the public cloud providers
- Experience with docker container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Programming and scripting with examples of work ( infrastructure as code and ci/cd pipelines)
- Troubleshoot, test and validate software issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
- An Ability to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- Available to work in flexible hours
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Analyse & solve reported issues within kubernetes cluster deployments
- You will be involved in refining work and contributing to decisions throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Provide level 1,2 technical support for onprem and AWS kubernetes clusters
- Implement dashboards for system performance
- Continuous improvement
- Track and report operation metrics
- Maintain and optimize existing operational environments
- Help with regular maintenance as required
- Operation and maintenance of existing Jenkins Continuous Integration Environment
- Responsible for configuring and managing CI environment
- Communicate devops activities with project teams
- Research and improvement of devops activities
- Analyze and solve failed steps within CI steps