QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Min 6 years of experience in software testing
- Having knowledge and experience to manage the project in terms of team management
- Understanding of test process – waterfall & agile, telecom concepts, web service and SOAP testing
- Understanding of Billing, CRM, Commissions is an asset
- Good knowledge of Jira
- Good knowledge of PL-SQL, SQL
- ISTQB Certificate is a plus
• Good command of written and spoken English; since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project Personal Competencies:
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
Developing test plans, test data and designing test case,
Recommending and reviewing that the test team employs the appropriate testing framework or test architecture to meet the testing needs
Designing test strategies, employing the proper test tools, setting directions
Provision of a temporary / permanent solution to resolve the problems experienced in the issues that are responsible for the test by coordinating with other teams