QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 88 million private and corporate customers and more than 140,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to
collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.
Euler Hermes, the world’s leading provider of credit insurance services, helps its customers around the globe to trade wisely and develop their business safely. With 6,000+ employees in over 50 countries, Euler Hermes offers a complete range of services for the management of B-to-B trade receivables.
Euler Hermes has developed a credit intelligence network that enables it to analyze the financial stability of 40+ million businesses across the globe. Euler Hermes, a company of Allianz, is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (ELE.PA) and is rated AA- by Standard & Poor’s.
Being a global leader in trade credit insurance calls for constant evolution and innovation. For us at Euler Hermes Turkey, this means investing continuously in quality information and in our people so that our customers can grow their business with confidence.
We are looking for a "Direct Sales Supervisor" to join our team.
Direct Sales Supervisor:
· To achieve portfoliotargets through finding new customers based on leads given by MarketManagement and generate own lead
· To follow the customer needs and convert them into profitable long-term relationships
· To organize visit plan through different cities for effective time management and efficiency
· Apply commercial underwriting standards to ensure profitability and quality of customer portfolio
· Bachelor’s degree fromrelated fields
· Min. 3 years of sales experience inTCI/Insurance,Bank or Factoring industry
· Experience in Commercial Banking or Export Factoring is a plus
· Expert knowledge in sales and negotiation skills
· Expert know-how in specifics of market
· Good skills and background in financial analysis is an asset
· Good analytical, problem solving, decision-making and communication skills
· Fluency in English, both spoken and written is a must
· Good level of MS Office programmes knowledge is an asset