QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The primary function of this role is the implementation and ongoing management of the corporate data governance program; KVKK implementation, coordinate the various data stewards within Eureko Sigorta and development / implementation of data governance processes. The data governance manager will be responsible for creating and monitoring data quality capabilities, as well as providing oversight for data standards and processes across all data domains.
• Minimum 5 years’ of data governance experience with exposure to compliance, IT and/or information security,
• Strong familiarity and experience with enterprise data governance, data quality and data management tools and processes,
• A good understanding of information management practices including information lifecycle, management, data modelling, master data management and carrying out business audits and requirements gathering,
• Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as banking, insurance or wealth management is a big plus,
• Effective communication skills and a high level of professionalism,
• Prior exposure to large projects and cross-functional initiatives a plus,
• Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills,
• Possesses strong organizational and prioritization skills,
• Can articulate technical concepts to a non-technical audience,
• Superior problem solving abilities; applies good judgement,
• Can work effectively with all levels of management and staff,
• Ability to negotiate and influence.
• English - Advanced level
• Support the implementation and delivery of enterprise-wide Data Governance framework, roadmap and strategy for key data issues between multiple business units,
• Experience with methodology and processes for establishing Data Governance and Data Stewardship, defining data governance policies, data standards, data quality and change management,
• Experience with insurance related regulations for data quality and KVKK ,
• Collaborates with the Data Stewards, Architecture, Datawarehouse, MDM and Information Technology to prioritize and resolve: data sourcing, business rules, data aggregation, data distribution, and data consumption and data governance dashboards. At the same time work with Process Development, Compliance and Legal departments to ensure the requirements of KVKK,
• Promote engagement of data stewards and data domain owners within the data governance infrastructure.
• Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology to ensure that data-related business requirements are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritization and planning while adhering to data governance standards and policies
• Reviews data models, data management architecture, perform analyses and analyze data sets using various analytical tools from a governance perspective
• Creates professional charts and presentations to crystallize key points to management and communicate with key stakeholders
• Embedded Data Governance in other corporate functions, such as IRMF (ICS, ORSA etc.) and Compliance.