QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university especially in Business Administration or Engineering departments,
· Minimum 2 years of experience in resembling positions
· Experience in FMCG and personal care is preferred,
· Fluency in English in speaking and writing,
· Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills,
· Good level of MS-Office applications,
· Experience in ERP is an asset,
· Strong analytical abilities
· Candidate who are willing to live or already living in the Anatolian side of Istanbul are preferred
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Responsible from Supplier Qualification and Performance Management, Selection, Bidding, Negotiation and Contracting activities for indirect procurement tasks
· Gathering requirements for global strategies and plans, and providing support for local implementation of global initiatives as requested e.g. providing market research, supply market analysis or supplier discovery in their sub-region
· Perform continuous professional development activities relevant to their area and ensure training in processes and systems relevant to their position
· Negotiates favorable contractual terms and conditions with suppliers, tender for contracts.
· Delivers on cost reduction commitments through the identification, development and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives
· Responsible to make the contractual payment terms longer.
· Responsible from periodical internal control activities.