GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We’re seeking a HSE Manager for our projects located in Turkey to manage and leads Health Safety and Environment initiatives and HSE Team.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Function as an adjudicator on any issues from the implementation of Project HSSE Plans.
· Assert overall responsibility and accountability for the technical and professional integrity, plan content, staffing, execution, and integration of the HSSE Plan for ongoing project.
· Integrate Health, Safety, Security and Environmental procedures, standards, and processes into the planning and execution of the WORK.
· Carry out risk assessment to take the necessary measures to prevent risks at WORK.
· Promote motivation activities to increase Health, Safety, Security and Environmental conditions on Worksite.
· Attend scheduled HSSE Meetings and organize jointly with COMPANY and SUBCONTRACTOR Representatives the Safety Meetings required to discuss particularly important topics on Health, Safety, Security and Environment.
· Ensure available copies of environmental, construction and any other permits in place.
· Conduct HSSE audit/inspection and HSSE walkabouts of the Worksite and SUBCONTRACTOR activities.
· Establish and maintain all HSSE record-keeping systems.
· Ensure SUBCONTRACTOR understands and implements correctly the HSSE Plan.
· BSc or MSc in Engineering Discipline
· Expert level know-how on HSE Management Systems and Risk Assessment Methodologies
· Have A-class Occupational Health and Safety Certificate from Ministry of Labour
· Have experience and knowledge about implementing and operating ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management Systems,
· Having a minimum 10 years of Occupational Health and Safety field experience on oil & gas industry (with or for EPC contractor and/or engineering design company and/or project management)
· Having a fluent in both spoken and written English.
· Computer literate, use of MS office programs.