QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our multinational client, we are currently seeking a ‘’ Senior Mechanical R&D Engineer’’ based in Kayseri, who will report to R&D director directly.
The ideal candidate is/has;
· Bachelor’s degree engineering or comparable technical education
· Minimum 6 years experience in design and/or product modification
· Strong Industry Knowledge to include critical engineering tools.
· Demonstrated success launching multiple components and sub-systems
· Good command of English, both written and verbal
· High level of CAD (Solidwords) skill is essential
· Know and apply the fundamental and some advanced concepts, practice and procedure of mechanical engineering design
· Possess and apply a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments
· Develop sub-system level design strategies and may lead design, development, testing & refinement of components and sub-systems according to internal and external standards
· Report observations/problems clearly and concisely, recognize and highlight specific deviations and present possible solutions
· Recommend changes in procedures and processes
· Demonstrate leadership skills within department
· Assignments may be broad in nature requiring originality and ingenuity