QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 270,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 4 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are seeking for a Lawyer to join our EY Legal department in Ankara with the following qualifications;
· Experience in the field of Turkish Commercial Code and Turkish Code of Obligations and eager to work in the projects regarding the relevant legislation
· University degree in law from a reputable Turkish University or from a Foreign University duly accepted in Turkey
· Strong corporate know-how in Turkish Commercial Code and Code of Obligations and Labor law.
· Fluency and high command in verbally and written in both Turkish and English.
· Minimum 2-4 years of full-time experience at a company as an inhouse lawyer or as a law firm lawyer dedicated for companies for corporate and compliance matters.
· Experience regarding the Corporate Secreterial Services.
· Able to communicate in multi cultural business environment.
· Knowledge and experience in writing, reviewing and executing contracts.
· Male candidates should have completed their military service.
· Good command in MS Office
· Ensure proper handling and carry out of necessary preparations of the Corporate Secreterial Services such as Annual and Regular Board Meetings and Board of Directors Meetings.
· Ensure of drafting and updating the Reports and similar documents.
· Ensuring the legal search of laws and regulations including with the company rules and guidelines regarding the corporate compliance matters.
· Assisting the legal team regarding the corporate compliance related work scope.
· Ensure of drafting and preparing different types of agreements in the field of Turkish Commercial Code and Turkish Code of Obligations