QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 270,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
We are looking for a ' Legal Counsel ’ to join our EY Legal department with the following qualifications;
· University degree in Law,
· 1 to 3years of post-qualified experience in corporate law, contracts, commercial transactions,employment law and litigation practice preferably as an in-house lawyer or as a lawyer mainly providing legal service to corporations.
· Proficiency in of written and spoken English,
· Good MS Office skills,
· Excellent team management and coordination skills,
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Drafting and monitoringof the litigation files and enforcement processes,including all the follow up stages at the courts and enforcement offices.
· Follow up Corporate Secretarial processes such as General Assembly Meeting preparations and drafting and registry of the Board of Directors resolutions.
· Drafting of Notary Notifications and Official Response Letters.
· Ensure proper handling of writing, reviewing and executing of business contracts such as engagement letters, NDA's, Service contracts, General Terms & Conditions.
· Assisting the updates, localisation and implementation of company guidance’s and policies.
· Providing Legal Opinions for the questions raised by the intercompany employees regarding the business processes.