QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you enjoy a challenging work environment, consider a career opportunity withFANUC.
FANUC is the Nr. 1 company in the world for automation, CNC, Robots and Robomachines.
For the expansion of its local office in Turkey, we are looking for a Robotics Application Engineer. Her/ His function will be to support our customers using robots in their applications or production plants.
CV must be issued in English to be taken into consideration.
· Electric/Electronic, Mechatronic, Control and Automation degree.
· More than 3 years of experience and knowledge of robotics automation technology is preferable.
· C++, C#, Pascal programming language knowledge is preferable.
· Driving License and willingness to travel within assigned area.
· Flexibility, also in terms of working hours.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
· PC literate (MS Office)
· Customer Oriented
· Knowledge of FANUC products will be an asset.
· Provide technical support to sales team and visit the customers together when necessary.
· Provide application support to integrators and our customers using robots in their application and/or production in the Turkish territory.
· Preparation offline simulation for sales support.
· Preparation of robot configuration according to customers' need.
· Manage of retrofit process.
· Training & development of integrators.