QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you enjoy a challenging work environment, consider a career opportunity with FANUC.
FANUC is the Nr. 1 Company in the world for automation, CNC, Robots and Robomachines.
For the expansion of its local office in Turkey, we are looking for a RO Field Service Engineer.
The profile we are looking for is: fluent in English, with a technical background in Robot, willing and customer oriented. Military service must be completed for male candidates and CV must be issued in English to be taken into consideration.
• Bachelor degree in Electric / Electronic / Mechatronics / Mechanics / Control and similar areas
• 2 year technical background and field experience, preferably robotics and/or automation
• Knowledge of automation technology and/or industrial electronics is preferable
• Knowledge of FANUC product will be an asset
• Driving License and willingness to travel within assigned area
• Flexibility, also in terms of working hours
• Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of the English language in speech and writing
• PC literate (Ms Office)
• Customer and Result Oriented
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Able to positively persuade, convince and impress others in order to achieve result
• Solution-oriented, can take the initiative and responsibility
• Perform preventive maintenance on customer site in the Turkish territory
• Installation, application, retrofit and servicing of Robot equipment’s both electrically and mechanically
• Understand customer needs and can offer them best solutions to customer
• Provide technical support via hotline or on the field to our customers using Robots in their application and/or production in the Turkish territory
• Provide robot training if needed