QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Founded in the 1950s, Farmasi is Turkey's leading manufacturer and seller in the categories of colored cosmetics, skin and personal care, household cleaning products and food supplements. Farmasi, which has exports to 125 countries, operates in 33 countries and is the 28th largest Direct Sales Company in the world.
Farmasi Headquarters Istanbul / Çekmeköy location is looking for a ''Brand Manager'' to be responsible for product development and launches, 360 degree marketing & communications planning & budgeting in food supplements and/or skin care product categories.
- Prepares marketing plan, annual budget and communication/media plans for the brand and product categories to differentiate from the competition, drive growth and loyalty
- Capable of managing a wide range of product portfolios by determining brand & product category strategies which contribute to the entire business strategy
- Executes 360-degree communications plans (ATL / BTL / Digital & social media) and organizes product/category launches including idea creation, concept development, production, briefing, planning with the agency, event design and influencer activations
- Conceptualizes strategic initiatives and implements details of a campaign
- Prepares commercial plans via market analyses, price analyses and consumer research and sets KPIs for local campaigns, prepares, presents campaign performance reports to the leadership team and recommends specific initiatives.
- Able to work with financials as well as carry out budgeting, pricing, financial analysis & reporting
- Tracks consumer and market insights by reviewing metrics such as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution
- Works in cooperation with Sales, R&D, Procurement and Finance teams to achieve greater results to ensure that brand performance data is shared, and upcoming marketing activity is fully communicated
- Work closely with global marketing teams to ensure consistent brand messaging across all touchpoints
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields such as Business Administration, Marketing, Communications and Economics
- Min +6 years of experience in brand management and marketing communications preferably in multinational and/or reputable local companies with leading brands.
- A clear communicator with ability to confidently inspire and encourage cross-functional teams to achieve collaborative success
- Well organized, passionate, self-motivated and customer oriented
- Analytical thinker with ability to provide input to and implement strategy
- Result-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English