QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Fater is an Italian company founded in 1958 by Francesco Angelini, since 1992 joint venture between Procter & Gamble and Angelini Group.
It manufactures and distributes the brand products ACE, Neoblanc and Comet in 39 countries in the Western European and Central Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa markets; in Italy it has been expanding the market of personal hygiene products since the late '60 and it now produces and sells brand products such as Pampers, LINES, LINES Specialist and Tampax.
Fater is a dynamic company that invests in Research & Development around 4% of its annual turnover (911 million Euros) and counts globally 1,400 employees.
Consumer and market knowledge shared competences and search for efficiency are the drivers of growth in the long run.
The headquarters is in Pescara; the Italian manufacturing facilities are located in Pescara and Campochiaro (CB); other plants abroad include facilities in Portugal (Porto), Morocco (Mohammedia) and Turkey (Gebze). Fater has several affiliates in Moscow, Bucharest, Istanbul and Mohammedia.
· University degree from related departments (preferably economics, business administration etc.)
· 2 years experiences in finance department
· Good knowledge of Financial Analysis Tools and Cost Controlling Management
· Fluency in both written and spoken in English (Interviews will be in English)
· High level of communication and interpersonal skills
· No military obligation for the male candidates
· Problem solving skills
· Having good time management skills.
The F&A Assistant will work on the Fiscal Year Budget, the forecasting and simulations in the short, medium and long term of the PCC (Plant Controlled Cost), as well as ensure the development of the analysis of their performance and any deviations from the planned targets, in order to contribute to achievement of the objectives of establishment cost reduction.
He/She will ensure the evaluation, using financial analysis tools, of the plant investment projects, in order to ensure proper decision making.
- Elaborate the budget settlement and propose it to the approval of his direct Supervisors, directly involving area managers concerned and taking care of the proper collection and processing of all the necessary information.
- Elaborate and propose to his direct Supervisors, the simulation of the general trends of the plant (expenses, depreciation, productivity, etc.), in order to create a correct reference scenario, to allow an effective short, medium and long term decision making.
- Ensure proper use of the SAP information system, ensuring training, awareness and the necessary operational support (procedures and allocation criteria) to all the plant leaders, in order to ensure the reliability of financial and operating information entered into the information system.
- Assure the constant monitoring of trends of expenditure by cost center of the plant versus planned, by analyzing the significant indicators (key factors) and the various charges into SAP, ensuring availability of timely and reliable informations through cost accounting reporting.
- Guarantee, working together with the responsible of each cost center and on the basis of SAP reports, the government of the cost phenomena, to ensure compliance with the approved budget.
* Please apply with your English Cv.