QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ferrero is the 3rd largest chocolate producer and confectionery company in the world.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary. Since our humble beginnings started in the small town of Alba, Italy, in 1946, our products have surprised and delighted millions of people all around the world. We have a truly progressive and global outlook, driven and dynamic, yet always taking the long-term view.
Today we are a global organization with 29 facilities operating in 5 continents and more than 33.000 employees across the world. Our continued growth in new markets presents exciting challenges and new opportunities for career development. We always welcome the diverse range of talented people to our extended family.
Let’s be a part of this success story!
Let's spread the sweetness together!
We are looking for a Key Account Executive who will directly reporting to National Key Account Manager. While reporting, the person will be ensuring the delivery of the highest level of service to clients by working alongside with Key Account Manager in gathering information, analysing and discussing present or future trends. He/she will be evaluating portfolio structures and delivering analysis to other investment professionals and become a bridge between key account and field team by visiting the stores frequently to deeper understanding of business and identifying the opportunities of the customers.
The qualifications and responsibilities are mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s degree in a reputable university,
- 1-2 years of experience in related field,
- Fluency in English,
- Team player, flexible and result-oriented,
- Proactivity and strategic thinking,
- Skilled in sales competencies (Understanding, planning, selling&negotiating and managing),
- Good analytical skills and interpersonal relationship skills,
- No restrictions for travelling.
• Make planned daily store visits, understands the customer with all aspects especially in-store level and establishes the communication between key account and field team.
• Deliver Account Growth aligned to the Account Business Plan set in partnership with the KAM through key account meetings.
• Establish and maintain an outstanding relationship with the warehouses of the customers and works very closely with supply chain to achieve 100% service level.
• Work with related commercial and support functions to drive account specific initiatives.
• Assist KAM to track&monitor customer’s activity and discount budget and ensure actual spend will remain within plan also follow up and control all invoices.