QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an ITS Responsible to join our IT Team, who will mainly be responsible of providing support in our Duzce Plant and surrounding warehouses.
- Responsible of 1st Level administering and troubleshooting of local systems;
- AD Domain Services Management
- LAN Management (Switch Configurations, management and maintenance activies)
- E-mail Services (Microsoft Exchange / Exchange Online Services)
- Printing Services
- File Services & Storage (File Server, NAS, SAN)
- Servers (MS Windows 2012/2016)
- Virtualisation Technologies (VMWare ESX)
- Backup & Mirroring (HP Store Once, Veeam)
- Helpdesk Services
- Duzce Plant and surrounding warehouses end-user and industrial support activities. Communicate with Global support teams when third& above tier helpdesk support needed.
- Maintenance activities of Production related IT devices inside the Plant.
- IT inventory in Duzce Plant and surrounding warehouses.
- Maintenance activities for Industrial devices in West Blacksea Area.
- Providing on-site project management activities when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Communication from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position (team management experience is a plus)
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in IT Service Management and Information Security concepts (Any level of ITIL certification is a plus)
- Experience in IT Project Management, familiar to work with Agile methods
- Experience in LAN/WAN technologies (CCNA Certification is a plus)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Server 2012 & 2016 (MCSA Certification on Windows Server is a plus)
- Knowledge in MS Windows 8 & 10 Operating Systems
- Communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Capable of taking initiative, proactive and innovative approach
- Prone to Teamwork
- No military obligation for male candidates.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.