QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our İzmir-based company, providing fashion solutions to leading global brands and having won two important awards in 2019, the "Innovation Organization and Culture 1st Prize" in Inovalig, organized by TİM (Turkish Exporters Assembly); and "The Green World Award" presented in Vietnam by "The Green Organization UK", continues revolutionizing its sector thanks to the breakthrough technologies it develops. In this context, we have recently established a new "R&D Center" at İTOB OSB, Menderes, in addition to our current group companies, where we will conduct game-changing innovation projects, serving not only the textile sector but any other sector, wherever we have a bright idea to implement.
For our new organization, we are looking for aSoftware Engineer(Front End), who will report to the Advanced Technology Manager.
Our successful candidate will:
• Develop software and reports in the direction of incoming requests.
• Design, code and test modules and ensure architecture that meet design specifications/ requirements.
• Write reusable, well-structured and documented code.
• Make improvements with various software programs and environments.
• Contribute to all phases of the development and prepare documentation about SW development cycle.
• Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
• Investigate new technologies and alternative approaches for implementation.
• Working closely with other disciplines to define and develop services according to demand requirements.
• Make the technical documentation of the developments / corrections.
• Support existing applications and modules to develop features on existing environments.
Our ideal candidate is expected to have following qualifications:
· BS / MS in Computer / Software / Electronic Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related fields
· Min. 3 years of development experience with object oriented programming such as C#, .NET, JAVA ,MVC
· Good command over written and spoken English.
· Experience about installation, development and integration on windows or web environment.
· Knowledge on Asp.NET technologies (NET.CORE, MVC 4+), JSON, WEBAPI, Restful and XML.
· Source code version tracking (SVN) application tools knowledge is preferred.
· Experience or interest in microservices, cloud service platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc. is a plus
· Knowledge on gathering/managing data on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure…) to provide infrastructure for big data.
· Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
· Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Can identify priorities and effectively execute tasks and projects in a timely manner.