QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Would you like to work in global brands Marks & Spencer, GAP and Banana Republic?
What we are looking for? We are looking for a high caliber member to join us as an "Budget and Reporting Specialist" in our head office within the following qualifications;
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Statistics,
- Preferably 1-3 years of related job experience and having knowledge of IFRS reporting,
- Ability to review financial statement, analyze financial data, prepare detailed reports, projections and statements in tight deadlines,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and solid understanding of accounting software principles,
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making and a hands on approach,
- Strong analyzing and problem solving skills.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly reports,
- Prepare budget and analysis of budget variances,
- Preparing monthly store reports,
- Collecting and organizing data from various data sources,
- To support the auditors during the reporting and auditing periods,
- To support related business units/departments on financial issues and decisions.
*Fiba Retail Group makes a commitment to avoid discrimination and respect all gender and opportunity equality principles in the recruitment process.