QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We’re searching for planning engineer to join our team to organize the production planning of a large international project. This will include coordinating with and joining meetings/calls with the client to manage planning related duties as well as occasionally traveling to the job site.
General requirements and job description
- BS in Industrial or Civil engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous construction industry experience.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
- Ability to adapt to flexible schedules and intensive work loads.
- Ambitious, dynamic, good interpersonal skills, and team oriented.
- Ability to manage client and project expectations.
- Open to international work trips.
- Excellent planning, budgeting, cost control, and organization abilities.
- Documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to coordinate office and site employees.
- Completed all military service requirements.
- No travel restrictions.
Not: Başvurulara Türkçe cv nizi ekleyebilirsiniz.