QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The HR Specialist is providing a daily support to the EU regional HR team.
This position coordinates the collection and processing of compensation data required for posting the employees abroad, ensuring the compliance with all EU and FieldCore mobility policies and processes.
This position also assists regional subject matter experts and project teams with implementing the requirements of EU posted workers directive (PWD) into FC systems, ensuring the data integrity, testing the system changes and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
You may be assigned other duties to help proactively drive the FieldCore vision and align with core values of the organisation.
Please note that this role is for one year fixed term period.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide daily support to the EU HR team by collecting, calculating and distributing the data for processing the compensation of posted workers.
- Liaise with HR, Payroll and business operations teams to ensure all employees are receiving appropriate compensation while assigned to work abroad.
- Maintain data accuracy and ensure the compliance with work time regulations, Posted Worker Directive EU country requirements and other EU, FieldCore and country specific statutory requirements.
- Create and maintain, as required by statutory and company rules, the posted workers compensation data records in FieldCore systems and files.
- Create and maintain relevant data reports and conduct regular data audits to keep data up to date.
- Support HR and regional teams with projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Travel may be required
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of work experience in HR legal administration and payroll role which provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work
- Experience with HR/Payroll systems
- Strong logical thinking and data analytical skills
- Strong orientation to details
- Ability prepare accurate reports containing findings and recommendations, perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time sensitive deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in English
FieldCore, a GE company, is an independent, industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12,000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization, we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety, integrity and quality, and focused by our guiding principles.
FieldCore is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law