QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We’re hiring a Merchandiser for our Product Development team in Levent, Istanbul!
- Plan product development process and follow sample room team as they develop patterns and making samples.
- Accurately enter and maintain product development excels
- Communicate with internal and external team to resolve product development issues quickly and efficiently.
- Generate and maintain the weekly WIP (Work in Progress) reports.
- Take responsibility in Quality Control of samples
- Organize and manage product development stocks
- Prepare technical sheets.
- Attend fittings, note down critics and check if the previous critics are corrected.
- Research materials
- Maintain product quality
- Source and order product development materials and fabrics
- Follow up materials
- Must be a high functioning, creative problem solver with excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Team player
- Very organised
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Engineering, Fashion, Business, or a related field is required.
- At least B2 English level. (Upper intermediate to Advance) Should be able to understand and response business emails.