QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who we are?
With offices in Qatar, Dubai and Istanbul, we are providing services across 29 countries from Hong Kong to the UK. As a local solution partner for the Middle Eastern region of SWIFT, we also deliver a wide range of software solutions and provide facility management and data processing services to SWIFT users. We take advantage of machine learning and develop new financial crime detection techniques to drive a more efficient and more effective way of ensuring AML compliance. We are the smart option for players in the financial industry that wants to adapt to ever-increasing demands of compliance within the financial industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced "Junior Application Support Engineer" to join our Implementation & Support Team.
The candidate will work under supervision of Implementation & Support Department Manager.
As part of job description, the Application Support Engineer will be providing 24x7 support on telephone, e-mail, over remote access or on customers’ site, when necessary.
As prior, no SWIFT knowledge is required, technical training will be given to recruited applicants.
How will be your day like ;
• Participate in the day-to-day administration/management activities of applications
• Participate implementation, upgrade & patch installation activities of applications
• Monitoring of applications
• Identify problems and participate in problem management resolution by collecting necessary logs.
• Collaborate with development team for testing of PayGate applications
• Participate remote or on-site support services to our customers during business hours and after business hours
• Performing regular health checks
• Helping disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity planning (BCP) solutions
What will you bring to us;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
• 0-2 year of experience in IT
• Fundamental knowledge of IP networking
• Fundamental knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
• Fundamental knowledge of SQL Database Administration
• A strong team player who has also the ability to work independently
• Languages: Fluent in English
• UNIX / Linux operating systems knowledge will be an asset
• Good analytical skills
• Team orientation
• Be a team player with an ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
• Ability to learn complex new things quickly
• Personal drive and commitment
• Customer orientation
• Good communicating skills
• Gathering and analyzing information