QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Overall purpose of the job:
Dealt with all vessels purchasing requirements with in an effective and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. To support the Technical and in particular Fleet Superintendents by ensuring all vessels purchasing requirements are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
2. Supervise Purchasing Assistant’ functions, assisting with urgent, difficult or problematic requirements.
3. Liaise with Fleet Superintendents to ensure requisitions and valid invoices are processed without delay
4. Meet with suppliers and clients; demonstrate purchasing computer/Mespas system to clients as required.
5. Monitor administrative systems, records, reports and analyses of fleet purchases are properly maintained and available as required, ensuring a consistent standard in line with Company policies.
6. Ensure that all purchasing matters are dealt with in an effective and timely manner in the absence of a Purchasing Assistants.
7. Provide and/or obtain necessary authorisation for fast track and stores/spares items.
8. Monitor the competitiveness of the purchasing functions, implement the use of approved suppliers and report on their performance.
9. Co-ordinate the most cost-effective freight and delivery of supplies to the vessels on authorisation from the Technical Manager/Superintendents
10. Conduct internal audits and recommend areas for improvement.
11. Ensuring all invoices collected and sent to related accounting department as per requested time and format.
Neden Şirket Bilgileri Görünmüyor?
Bu şirket, bilgilerini gizli tutmayı tercih ediyor. Şirketle iletişime geçerek, paylaşılan bilgilerin doğru olduğunu teyit ettik. Başvurunun değerlendirilmesi halinde, şirket seninle gerekli bilgileri paylaşacaktır.