We are looking for our new team member to develop super exciting mobile games that can scale globally and entertain a wide audience.
To love this job you will need to have a good understanding of the casual/hyper casual mobile game market and an apetite to work and test many ideas until getting it right.
You will work with exceptional product and marketing teams who will provide the necessary support for game design and direction for building the next hit game.
Scope of Your Work:
· Make a hit game from a good concept
· Write robust Unity 3D code to be used by millions of users;
· Deconstruct and analyze mobile games mechanics;
· Contribute with new ideas to game features;
· Develop processes to drive faster project deployment cycles
· Work with publishing managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new core gameplay or meta-gameplay features.
You would love this job if you:
· Have a creative, pragmatic and hacker mindset.
· Are interested in casual/hyper casual mobile games
· Place data/results at the core of your decision making process
· Have at least 2 years of experience on Unity game engine.
· Have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details.
· Are familiar with optimization issues.
· Speak and write English.
Have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or Game Design